To learn a lot more about our company, please go visit the About Us section of our corporate site here. But frankly, it’s a little dull. Here are the basics that most General Motors Dealerships want to know:
1. Why haven’t I ever heard of you guys before? Well, a lot of the country has, but if you’re asking that (and you’re looking on this page) maybe you haven’t. We’ve seen an overwhelming demand for our services recently, and it’s caused us to reach into new pockets of the country we’ve never really visited before. You may be in one of those pockets. Rest assured, though, we are no fly-by-night company. We’ve been refurbishing and exchanging audio, navigation and instrument units for General Motors and Delphi for more than 25 years. We have facilities in Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Texas and Colorado. We have dealership customer partners in virtually every state.
Bottom line: We’re General Motors and Delphi authorized, we’ve been around, and we’re here to stay.
2. What makes you guys different? Cookies, of course! Seriously, though, the cookies are a fun thing we do, and we are a company that likes to have fun. But what really makes us different is our focus on making your life as easy as possible:
- Easy easy easy. Our online ordering site is simple, our forms are simple, and tracking cores is simple.
- Customer Service. Our Customer Service folks have more than 6 years experience (on average), and can easily resolve nearly any problem for you within one phone call.
- One-stop-shopping. We make it easy for you to do your one-stop-shopping for exchanges by having the broadest inventory of units on hand possible.
- We’re on your side. General Motors has its rules, as we all know, but there are gray areas in those rules. We follow General Motors policy, but we also advocate in your interest at every opportunity.
3. Where do I get started? You should have an account already set up. Just go here and log in. If you have any problems, just give us a call (the phone number is listed on that page) and we’ll be happy to walk you through it.